Reporting to: Company Owners
Working Hours: 08:30 until 17:00, Monday to Friday, inclusive of a lunch break of 30 minutes.
Contract: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience.
Location: The offices of TVM Cheltenham Ltd, 60, Waverley Road, Beeches Industrial Estate, Yate, South Gloucestershire BS37 5QR.
Start date: Immediate
TVM Cheltenham Ltd is a growing mobility company, with a main operating base in Yate. We are a small, family run business with an excellent reputation within the industry. We supply, install and maintain a variety of moving and handling equipment across a wide range of the community. The business also has an office in Cheltenham, which is where the company was first established in 2000. In order to provide the best possible quality of service to our clients, we operate within a clearly defined area, currently Bristol, South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire, Bath and North East Somerset.
Job vacancy: We are looking for a patient, motivated individual to join us as our team expands.
Job Vacancy Description
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to play a key role in the smooth running of our operation. As Office Co-Ordinator your role will be to work collaboratively with the wider team by facilitating the most efficient office environment. Attention to detail, excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and adapt, with a commitment to team working, are essential.
Areas of Responsibility
- Being the first point of contact for incoming enquiries and communicating the relevant information to team members within the organisation
- Managing daily diaries with specific reference to service and repair of equipment, in conjunction with our Service/Repair Co-Ordinator
- General administrative support as required, including data entry and ensuring smooth running of office procedures
- Effectively manage own time and priorities
- Demonstrate openness to changing team/work priorities and deadlines
- Communicate effectively and confidently
- Demonstrate sensitivity and respect for others
- Promote a positive organisational culture that respects diversity and inclusion
- Strong understanding of basic office IT needs, being able to proactively find IT solutions
- Highly organised and pro-active
- Excellent customer services skills
- Able to work autonomously when required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate with good grasp of Windows packages
- Ability to operate in a calm, patient manner
- Experience within the mobility sector
- A desire to work within a small company and an understanding of what this means
- An interest in taking on new initiatives as the company develops
What TVM Cheltenham Ltd offers:
- The opportunity to take on a role within a rewarding industry
- 20 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays) increasing after 2 years of service
- Auto enrolment into our pension scheme, if applicable
How to apply for the Office Co-Ordinator job vacancy:
Please send a copy of your current CV, together with a covering letter to Catherine, using the contact details below.
Closing date: Friday 2nd August 2019
Catherine O’Leary (Director)
Address: TVM Cheltenham Ltd, 60 Waverley Road, Beeches Industrial Estate, Yate, South Gloucestershire BS37 5QR
Email – [email protected]
Tel – 07795 277055